Re: [mosquitto-dev] Help on the Mosquitto project

Hi Pierre, Tatsuzo, Benjamin,

I too am happy to help out wherever I can.  I am already a committer on the Mosquitto project through my RSMB contribution, but have previously refrained from anything that could be seen as "interfering".   I did offer my help from time to time, but Roger didn't jump at it.

Personally, I would like to see Mosquitto graduate formally as an Eclipse project, and perhaps have some more synchronization with Paho in its releases.  Having the two projects cooperate over the implementation of MQTT V5.0 is an obvious benefit.

Ian