Re: [mosquitto-dev] Help on the Mosquitto project

Hi Pierre,

It’s great to see you step up. I had a short exchange with Roger about a month ago to encourage him to nominate more committers, and your name definitely came up :-)
He told me he would reach out to you, but I also know he is very busy so he may not have had time to do so. I am hoping he will see your email here and consider nominating you.

Benjamin -