Re: [mosquitto-dev] Help on the Mosquitto project

Hi Benjamin, Tatsuzo (Toast-uz), Pierre,

I've been following this discussion all week, it's sparked a synapse.

I'm interested in any beta version of Mosquitto but not as a committer (you should see my ugly C code), as such. What I'd like to offer is alpha and beta testing. I've been breaking mainframe software for 36 years. I worked for IBM UK Ltd. fixing broken mainframe software for 20 years. So my offer would to help co-ordinate/prioritise/investigate/fix test your issues.

I've been running Mosquitto for many years on various of my 15 raspberries, my current project is using Mosquitto as a central part of its design. MQTT matches some of the stuff in my day-job. I've worked on a major mainframe messaging and queuing system since 1982.

Regards, Dougie