Re: [mosquitto-dev] IPv6 + TLS support?

Thanks for the reply Roger. I think we’ll give changing it to PF_UNSPEC a go and I’ll let you know if we come across any problems.

Thanks,

Aaron

 Aaron Tunney

 Senior Software Engineer (iOS)

	Direct:
 +44 207 780 4776

	aaron.tunney@xxxxxxxx   |   http://www.akqa.com

	AKQA, 1 St John's Lane, London EC1M 4BL, UK
	Registered in England: 2964394

	Confidentiality notice:
The information transmitted in this email and/or any attached document(s) is confidential and intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.