Re: [mosquitto-dev] mqtt<->websocket

If you look beyond the dreadful HTML code, I've got a ripped off
version of jpmens' gauge web page that has 2 sets of temp/humidy
gauges

One (garage) is published every 6s with an arduino + ethernet shield,
the other is published from an ESP8266, both with dht22's directly
connected to them

https://gist.github.com/Elwell/3d182daea9aec9c753b3 contains the web
page and a sample of the MQTT traffic, and I think that
https://gist.github.com/Elwell/70642753a73895727376 looks like the
code I have on the ESP

My mosquitto broker has the following lines in the config:

  listener 1883

  listener 9001
  protocol websockets

-- hopefully this is enough to help out slightly?

Andrew

Back to the top