Re: [mosquitto-dev] Should we move the Mosquitto repositories to GitHub?

Hi Roger,

I wondered when you might think about moving the Mosquitto repository to Github. I think it's a good idea.

I'm not sure how some of the Eclipse process works on Github yet, like the IP log, but in general things are working fine. For Paho there are complications, but that is mainly down to the number of repositories and components we have, which is not a problem for Mosquitto.

Ian