[mosquitto-dev] mosquitto and websphere and rtcomm

 Hi,

I have a project that I will make a videoconference.

I´m trying to use websphere in my cloud and mosquitto MQTT.

When I starts websphere server, using rtcomm, I have a error something like that :

The Rtcomm service could not be connected to the tcp : //xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx : 1883 .

when I using this example
http://jpmens.net/2014/07/03/the-mosquitto-mqtt-broker-gets-websockets-support/
with this example
http://www.hivemq.com/demos/websocket-client/

Everything works fine, the port 1883 connect.

Anybody knows about it or has another soluttion ?

Regards

Back to the top