* We want to have 1000s of topics with lots of publishers (through 3G remote connections), and 1-2 subscribers (on the DataCenter).
* There is a requirement of no data loss, QoS will be 2
1) How can the publisher know if the subscriber is getting the data or if the max_queued_messages is reached (e.g. the subscriber crashed/is restarting/etc) and the previous messages are being dropped? We really wouldn't like to implement an application-level flow control, that should be preferably handled by the queue.
2) Could the broker throttle/stop publishing for channels
3) Is the queue size per topic, publisher or subscriber
4) Can we check the queue size with a SYS query?
What are your suggestions?
|Spiros Ioannou |
Infrastructure Lead Engineer
M: +30 6973-903808
W: +30 210-6802-358