Da: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Roger Light
Inviato: lunedì 20 aprile 2015 23:20
A: General development discussions for the mosquitto project
Oggetto: Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Broker 1.4 Visual Studio Compiling - HowTo

Hi Giorgio,

For pthreads support please see the links mentioned in http://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git/tree/readme-windows.txt

For the libwebsockets error... I'm a bit confused why that isn't just working but I can't see the paths / library detection in the cmake file either. Please try adding the path to the LWS include directory and library directory to your compile and linker paths respectively.
I'll try and get this fixed up.

Cheers,

Roger