Re: [mosquitto-dev] Windows mosquitto installation - dependencies issues

Hi Mat,

I admit the documentation changes to the installer were quite last
minute, I'll try and improve them to make it more obvious is what is
required during the installation phase.

Do you have the 2010 Visual Studio redistributable installed? You
could try using ProcessExplorer to investigate what is
happening/missing when you run mosquitto_pub/sub.

Cheers,

Roger