Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto authentication plugin suggestions

In my own work around the security plugin, I added 'address' and 'client_id' to the parameters that are passed.

They are readily available and are useful.

+1 for defer esp. - auth is the only synchronous microservice I've had to implement.

ml

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Jan-Piet Mens <jpmens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I like the idea of multiple plugins and being able to defer calls.

That would be very nice indeed. +1

        -JP