[mosquitto-dev] Does Mosquitto take advantage of multiple cores?

Hi Roger, and the rst of the people,

I'm still doing some proofs to achieve 100K connections using a single mosquitto. In some of these tests we have three processors but one of them is reaching 100% of use while the others two are at 0% - 1% of use.

We expected that Mosquitto would take advantages of three processors but it seems that only uses 1 of them.

Is there any config option to make Mosquitto use all available cores? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong and Mosquitto really can use more than one processor?

Thanks.

--
---
Manuel Domínguez Dorado