[mosquitto-dev] Debian repository and other binary releases

Dear all,

The mosquitto debian repository has been updated, with the exception
of the Raspberry Pi builds. My Pi has died, so there will be a little
more delay getting that done.

The builds for Jessie have websockets support enabled but as Wheezy
does not package libwebsockets, the Wheezy version does not. The same
will be true for Raspbian because it is currently based around Wheezy.

I will be updating the rpm based packages and creating a new Windows
installer as my next tasks.

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top