Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Bug with Ping

Hi there,

I've run many successful tests like this with a single host having
multiple connections to a remote broker. I'm afraid I think that it is
much more likely that there is a bug somewhere in the software stack
on your microcontroller.

Is there anything else that you can test?

Regards,

Roger