Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto turnkey installation

> Ansible playbook: install Mosquitto on Ubuntu

You've gone to a lot of work here for which due respect, particularly on
how you used the absolutely awful `lineinfile' module to massage stuff
into files...

I think a decent Ansible playbook/role would be good to have, but I very
strongly recommend you use, say, the `shell' module to run the TLS
generate-CA.sh on the target host; I think that's much easier to
maintain, and it would substantially reduce the size and complexity of
the playbook. Also, instead of `lineinfile' please look at `template'
which will greatly increase readability of what you're attempting to
accomplish.

Regards,

        -JP

Back to the top