[mojarra-dev] Faces 4.0 Release Plan

Hi,

I know there have been recent conversations in both the Jakarta Server Faces community as well as the Mojarra community about what to include in the next release of Faces.

In the Jakarta EE Platform call today it was brought up that projects should first create a proposal via a release plan before getting too far into the development.

This allows each project to communicate their release plans as well as get them approved.

Release plans can be defined here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.faces/governance

The following link provides information on the Specification Version Lifecycle: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/efsp/#efsp-process

I think we should take a step back and define our release plan within the community and then move forward once approved so we don't hit any unforeseen objections to our current plans.

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top