Re: [mojarra-dev] [faces-dev] First Faces 4.0 proposals prototyped in MyFaces

Hi Arjan,

please see: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/pull/4804

Would be great if we can merge it, so i can proceed.

Am Fr., 13. Nov. 2020 um 21:38 Uhr schrieb arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I took a look. It looks good, though specifically for the release method the javadoc needs some explanation. Specifically if FacesContext#release is required to call ExternalContext#release, and what, if anything, ExternalContext#release implementations are required to do.

Kind regards,
Arjan