Re: [mojarra-dev] [faces-dev] Starting Jakarta Faces 4.0

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:29 PM Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would really also like to start to prototype some of my ideas in MyFaces like for:
  * StateHelper - Allow a Supplier as defaultValue
  * PhaseListener - default methods
  * Renderer -  generic/parameterized

Should i go ahead and link my commits in the faces-api issue or how we would like to work?

Yes please :)

Since we don't have the RI concept anymore, any implementation can now implement those first based on a spec/api issue. If I understood correctly the spec issues might eventually be moved to http://github.com/jakartaee, to make this even more clear.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms