Re: [mojarra-dev] 2.3.15 release

Hi,

> Would be nice if mojarra receive some love.

I agree. I seem to be one of the few ones now from the team, and I have a very large number of other things on my plate and can only occasionally look at Mojarra.

I'm now preparing the Servlet 5 and Interceptors 2 releases. Before long I'll get to Faces and therefor Mojarra, and will look at the outstanding issues then. I'll have to run the TCK as well.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Mojarra 2.3 have this bug too, since its initial release, 3 years ago. A merge request was sent, merged, but it was needed a subsequent release to polish it, that was not merged. And 2.3 needs a release too and some important pull requests are open https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/pull/4657
Would be nice if mojarra receive some love.