Re: [mojarra-dev] Move Maven coordinates to org.glassfish:mojarra?

Hi Michael,

I've asked this before, but "glassfish" are the coordinates for all the EE4J implementations. Soteria, Tyrus, Jersey, etc, they're all on org.glassfish.

Essentially, I think that EE4J is not really needed and the entire repo can be called glassfish after the spec/api projects have been moved.

Kind regards,
Arjan