Re: [modeling-pmc] Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework

Dear Michael, Eiker,
thanks for providing additional information about the status of the project.
Given the situation, the EMO won't go through the termination review of the project.
Please note that the above mentioned indicators help identify projects that seem inactive, we ask for more information from the PMC and PLs to understand if this is really the case.
Now that I have your attention it might be a good opportunity to schedule a progress review of the project, this will also help us understand what are the resources the project actually needs (for example, would it be possible to shutdown the Jenkins instance?). Also I've noticed that your repository is missing some files required by the Eclipse Development Process (license, contributing), so I think it would be in the best interest of the project and the community to schedule such review.
I'll set ip up and get in touch with you again.
Thanks for your collaboration.
kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado