Re: [modeling-pmc] Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework

Dear EMO,

Unfortunately the EDP (in section 6.2.6 "Archived") is rather unconcise about the term "inactive [project]".
It defines "inactive" as "either through dwindling resources or by reaching their natural conclusion".
But it clearly doesn't require a project to release frequently, or receive commits frequently, or be built frequently.

I find it a bit unfortunate that termination can be triggered by a background job on the basis outlined in your email below.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de