[modeling-pmc] EMP development participation

Dear Modeling PMC,

my name is Martin Podloucky and I am a doctoral student at Faculty of
Information Technology at Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech
Republic. For past two years I have been leading development of a tool for
conceptual modeling which is based on Eclipse Platform and frameworks from
Eclipse Modeling Project especially EMF. It is an amazing piece of
technology and I am extremely excited to work with it.

Our team at the university would very much like to possibly help with the
development of tools in Eclipse Modeling. We have teams of students which
are supposed to work on some project as their course assignments. The
development lasts for one year so I think they could contribute
significantly. I think that most of them would be excited to do some work
for an open source community.

I have already written to Ed Merks who thinks this is cool idea and
pointed me to you. So I would like to ask if its possible that such
student teams cold make some contribution to the Eclipse Modeling Project
and if so, how it should be managed.

Best Ragards

Mgr. Martin Podloucky
Doctoral student