[modeling-pmc] Project website migration to Git

Greetings Modeling PMC.

AFAICT, there are several projects that have not yet initiated the migration of their project websites to Git.

PMC members: please contact these projects to ensure that they initiate the migration.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git/Migrating_to_Git#Migrating_Your_Project_Website

These projects have their own websites. AFAICT, they have not yet made a request to webmaster to migrate.

amp
cdo
diffmerge
edapt
eef
egf
emfclient
emfstore
gmf-tooling
modeling
MoDisco
rmf
sphinx
wazaabi

These projects are terminating and their websites will be archived.

emft - Redirects to /modeling/emft
gmt
m2m
m2t
mmt

These projects have website directories that redirect elsewhere. In some cases are there are extra files that may need special consideration. In some cases, it may make sense to ask the webmaster to setup a redirect rather than migrate an otherwise empty web directory (e.g. modisco, xsd).

emf - Redirects to /modeling/emf
query2 - Redirects to /projects/project.php?id=modeling.emf.query2
modisco - Redirects to /MoDisco
uml2 - Redirects to /modeling/mdt/?project=uml2
xsd - Redirects to /modeling/mdt/?project=xsd#xsd

These project directories contain the template that webmaster provides when he creates a new project. They have been unaltered. I think that we can just ask webmaster to delete them.

gmf-notation - template
gmf-runtime - template

Thanks,

Wayne