Re: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCL and EMF"QTV" Components?

Thanks, Ed,

This is a good plan.

These components are ready for their M6 milestones on Monday.  I can ensure that they are built, tested, and contributed to the Galileo build as soon as possible, certainly before Wednesday's +2 deadline.  All consumers already have integration builds that contain the M6 code, so this should be seamless for them.

Cheers,

Christian