Re: [milo-dev] Best way to monitorize items without freezing OPC server

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for your answer! I'll add some more details:

 - We are connecting to OPC DA through FS Gateway 3.0.
 - The server freezes when between 5000 - 8000 monitored items are suscribed. After that, all our requests fail with a timeout (15 seconds).
 - We tried to subscribe the monitored items in batches from 2500 to 100, all of them finally failing.
 - We tried also using subscriptions limited to 10.000 elements each (total of 9 subscriptions) without luck.

We will try to migrate our FSGateway to OIGateway next week if nothing fixes this :(

Regards.