[milo-dev] Best way to monitorize items without freezing OPC server

Hi all!

After updating to version 0.6.1, some issues we had were resolved. Now we have a technical problem / question that we would like to solve, if possible, with your help:

- We have 20000 nodes of the style "ServerX.Sublevel.Node".
- For each one of them, we subscribe to the properties "ServerX.Sublevel.Node.Status", "ServerX.Sublevel.Node.Priority", "ServerX.Sublevel.Node.Limit" and "ServerX.Sublevel.Node.Value".
- We reached approximately 80,000 monitored items in this way, causing the OPC server to freeze and stop responding.
- We use 10 seconds in sampling interval and 1 second in publishing interval (tested a lot more values).
- We make requests from 100 to 100 (tested a lot more values) .

How could we make the server support it? Is there a way to subscribe only 20,000 nodes and be informed of changes to any of their properties instead of subscribing to each one of them? Something like events?

Thank you so much.

Regards.

Back to the top