Re: [milo-dev] NullPointerException in milo while reconnecting to OPC server

Hi Kevin!,

Seeing the log that I attached before, it seems that the client reconnects, but the events " onSubscriptionTransferFailed" or " onSubscriptionStatusChanged" are not fired.

In 0.5.4 those events were fired when our OPC was restarted, so we resubscribed all the monitored items we needed.

Is there some other event we can implement in 0.6.0 to achieve same result? Estimated date for 0.6.1 if possible?

Thanks for your help!