[milo-dev] NullPointerException in milo while reconnecting to OPC server

Greetings,

In our production systems we are seeing an error after our OPC is restarted:

ERROR: Uncaught Exception on shared stack ExecutorService thread!
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
   at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.session.SessionFsmFactory.lambda$null$31(SessionFsmFactory.java:531)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

We are already using events "onSubscriptionTransferFailed" and "onSubscriptionStatusChanged". In other cases they are called, but not in this one. Log attached.

Is it a bug in milo? Can we reconnect using another event or listener?

Note: we cannot use Wireshark or something similar to inspect network.

Regards.