Re: [microprofile-wg] Jakarta Security and MicroProfile JWT interlock call

Further to my previous email, as promised, I have created a doodle pool for us to get together again in the next few weeks to define a concrete plan for this topic (as Europe did the clock change yesterday, the world is in sync again). I will schedule a few repeatable calls at the end of next week till we agree on an execution plan. Please indicate your availability there asap.

Thanks
Emily