Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Microprofile Steering Committee call March 28th

I have already mentioned this elsewhere but for good measure I will also mention here: Microsoft branding and legal has not yet approved the proposed use of the Microsoft logo on swag. There is a good fair chance it will not, if a clear answer is even provided.

Please refrain from moving forward on using the Microsoft logo in this way until I can obtain clarity one way of the other. I have also already proposed a viable alternative that does not involve the use of the Microsoft logo.