[microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] [COMPLETE] Result Ballot for MicroProfile OpenAPI 3.0

I declare this ballot complete and approved. I've marked the corresponding issues as approved. The project team and Steering Committee may now engage in completing the release.

The summary of the votes is below.

RepresentativeRepresentative for:Vote
Summers Pittman, Vincent MayersAtlanta JUG+1
Kevin Sutter, Emily JiangIBM+1
Ruslan Synytsky, Tetiana FydorenchykJelastic+1
John Clingan, Roberto CortezRed Hat+1
David Blevins, Amelia EirasTomitribe+1
Chandra Guntur, Michael RedlichGarden State Java User Group+1
Ed Bratt, Dmitry KornilovOracle+1
Rudy De BusscherPayara+1
Jan WesterkampiJUG+1
Kenji Kazumura, Takahiro NagaoFujitsu+1
Edwin DerksCommitter Member+1

Total11

Non-binding votesRoleVote

Total0

Congratulations!

--

Thanks

Emily Jiang on behalf of the Steering Committee

Back to the top