From:   "Nathan Rauh" <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "Microprofile WG discussions" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:     "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   11/12/2021 02:43 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [microprofile-wg] : Re: Context Propagation
1.3 Specification Release Review - VOTE by November 18th - (two weeks)
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It needs to be withdrawn. The EMO wants the license file included in the
TCK JavaDoc jar. From checking previous releases, it appears most other
MicroProfile specs also had the same issue with the missing license in the
TCK JavaDoc jar file, ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
It needs to be withdrawn. The EMO wants the license file included in the
TCK JavaDoc jar.
>From checking previous releases, it appears most other MicroProfile specs
also had the same issue with the missing license in the TCK JavaDoc jar
file, but they have all corrected it in the latest release for MP 5.
MicroProfile Context Propagation missed out on that effort and still needs
an update to include the license file, which I'm looking into now.

From:        "Ed Bratt" <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Microprofile WG discussions" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/12/2021 02:16 PM
Subject:        Re: [microprofile-wg] [External] : Re: Context Propagation
1.3 Specification Release Review - VOTE by November 18th - (two weeks)
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, Could someone confirm if this is going to be withdrawn and the ballot
restarted. I think, based on lack of any license we might need to vote
against this when otherwise, we'd be positive on the specification. Just
to be clear, this is not ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi,
Could someone confirm if this is going to be withdrawn and the ballot
restarted. I think, based on lack of any license we might need to vote
against this when otherwise, we'd be positive on the specification. Just
to be clear, this is not Oracle's vote on this specification -- just my
attempt to clear up the questions raised by Kevin.
Thanks
-- Ed
On 11/11/2021 9:53 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
I almost missed this one since it didn't have [BALLOT] in the Subject
line.  Please remember to do that in the future.  Thanks!

Also, not quite ready to vote yet since I found that the TCK Javadoc Jar
file didn't containany license file.  Not sure if this requires a respin
or not.  I've asked Nathan to follow up with EMO.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
e-mail:  sutter@xxxxxxxxxx    Twitter:  @kwsutter
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwsutter

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)

From:        "Emily Jiang via microprofile-wg"
<microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Microprofile WG discussions" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        "Emily Jiang" <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/04/2021 17:28
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [microprofile-wg] Context Propagation 1.3
Specification Release Review - VOTE by November 18th - (two weeks)
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To approve and ratify the Release Review of MicroProfile Context
Propagation 1.3 Specification, the Steering Committee Representatives vote
is requested. Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1
(reject).  Any feedback that you can provide to support your vote will be
appreciated.

The MicroProfile Specification Process requires the Specification
Committee and the Community to provide feedback during the approval
process using the relevant documents:

https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-wg/issues/106

This ballot will be fourteen days, ending on Thursday, Nov. 18th.  The
ballot requires a Super-majority positive vote of the Steering Committee
members.  There is no veto. Community input and Community votes are
welcomed. However, only the votes delivered by Steering Committee
Representatives will be counted.

--
Thank you
Emily Jiang on behalf of MicroProfile Steering Committee

from this list, visit