Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile Context Propagation 1.3

Dear Nathan,
I've created the following GitLab issue to track the status of the upcoming release review for MicroProfile Context propagation:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/128
Please have a look at it and let us know iff you have any questions.
regards,
Maria Teresa