Re: [microprofile-wg] Replacing Tuesday's Steering Committee call with a regular Live Hangout

Wonderful, Emily!

The silence (from 8 MPWG out of 11 💛Members) doesn't mean approval yet given the time and space to -1 the recommendation, we ought move forward with the replacement as follows:

  • delete the MP Social Media reminder (I will do that)
  • adjust the external calendar event with a regular agenda with focus on 2022 Project Planning ( - I will do that)
  • adjust the internal calendar event (Emily or Kevin- can you own that as Zoom Admins?)
  • Kevin (Steward of the Community Call tmw) would you do the honors of updating the Community call agenda to include the git issue  with the public edit documents links as listed in the issue?  - Gracias!
What else are we missing?