[microprofile-wg] Replacing Tuesday's Steering Committee call with a regular Live Hangout

I’d like to replace Tuesday’s (Oct 12th) scheduled steering committee call with a Live Hangout. I’d like us to get further along with the 2022 program plan, and then we can have a steering committee call to vote on the Program Plan (maybe 2022 budget too if we are ready).

Kevin will be running the Tuesday call since I will be out of the office.

Back to the top