[microprofile-wg] 2022 Program Plan

I created a 2022 Program Plan in a new 2022 program plan folder on the MicroProfile Drive. The slide deck is literally a copy of last year's deck with "2021" being updated to "2022", and me adding a few comments on the strategic slides goal.

Anyone can comment on the program plan slides or in this thread, and are encouraged to do so. I'd like to recommend that each section lead take ownership of that section to collaborate on updating that section (Rudy, that's you and I for the Additional Goals section). Sections can be removed or added as necessary based on the discussion.

Let’s see how much of this we can get done via email!

Back to the top