Re: [microprofile-wg] [Ballot][MicroProfile Reactive Messaging 2.0] Specification Release Review - Please try to VOTE by May 18th (two weeks)

Thank you all for your vote! I am pleased to announce that I have received all of the 11 votes and we can exit the poll in 10 days instead of 14 days.

I declare this ballot complete and approved. The corresponding PRs (https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-wg/issues/28) is approved. The project team and Steering Committee may now engage in completing the release.

The summary of the votes is below.

RepresentativeRepresentative for:Vote
Summers Pittman, Vincent MayersAtlanta JUG+1
Kevin Sutter, Emily JiangIBM+1
Ruslan Synytsky, Tetiana FydorenchykJelastic+1
John Clingan, Roberto CortezRed Hat+1
David Blevins, Amelia EirasTomitribe+1
Chandra Guntur, Michael RedlichGarden State Java User Group+1
Ed Bratt, Dmitry KornilovOracle+1
Rudy De BusscherPayara+1
Jan WesterkampiJUG+1
Kenji Kazumura, Takahiro NagaoFujitsu+1
Edwin DerksCommitter Member+1

Total11

Non-binding votesRoleVote

Total0

Thanks
Emily on behalf of MicroProfile Steering Committee