Re: [microprofile-wg] Fujitsu joins Eclipse MicroProfile Working Group

Kenji, Takahiro & Fujitsu Global,

It is wonderful to end this week welcoming you to the MPWG.  Not in April, but now, yeah!!!💛 In my eyes, you never stop supporting MicroProfile, and Launcher is proof of that!

Please keep in mind the 3 things I shared yesterday with the iJUG team that also applies to you. Copy/paste below:

First, it is the MicroProfile project. Please drop the Eclipse from future write-ups.  MicroProfile is a project of the Eclipse Foundation. While working on becoming a working group project, we were thrilled to revert to our preferred name, MicroProfile.

Second,  when/if you have the bandwidth to write an iJUG onboarding into the MPWG blog, do so!   (later is OK, highly recommended, check out AJUG blog & the guidelines on how to contribute content to MP directly via the blog tab).

Third, you can start onboarding into the MPWG by using the not yet completed Members Onboarding Wiki. Work in progress, missing 2 documents that are in my lap.   If you want to, you are most welcomed to submit PRs against the current wiki to improve it while navigating your onboarding tasks. 💪

Wishing you a peaceful wknd ahead,