From:        "kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "'microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/19/2021 07:16
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [microprofile-wg] Fujitsu joins Eclipse MicroProfile Working Group
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that Fujitsu has joined MicroProfile Working Group
as a Corporate Member from March 18, 2021.
Myself will be a primary and Takahiro Nagao will be a secondary representative
of the steering committee.

Fujitsu has providing MicroProfile implementation which is called "Launcher" for several years.
And we look forward to working for MicroProfile specifications evolving.

Thanks,

-Kenji Kazumura