Re: [microprofile-wg] Service Release require a Release Review

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will take this to the Steering Committee in order to update our release processes and make sure we will have the necessary paperwork set up for subsequent releases.

Kind regards,

Edwin Derks