|Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Re: [MPWG_SCR Approval of the Steering Minutes] Request Vote for October 20th, 2020|
+1 (Jelastic)--On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 21:06:50 UTC+1 Vincent Mayers wrote:+1 (AJUG)On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 4:58:17 PM UTC-5 Amelia Eiras wrote:Hola MicroProfile Steering Committee Representatives, MPWG_SCR,
Thank you, Sharon, for kindly joining today's MP 4.0 Release discussion to remind MicroProfilers that the first steering minutes' status is still under "draft version," which violates 1 of the foundation WG project's processes.The MPWG vote (AJUG, Jelastic, Red Hat, IBM & Tomitribe) is requested ASAP (we have passed the 2 weeks window-mark) to approve the October 20th, 2020 draft minutes.
The MicroProfile Community input is always welcomed. However, only the votes delivered by the assigned representatives or their Proxy [1 vote per member +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject)] will be counted.Thank you for promptly submitting your vote!--- draft documentationApproval Minutes Process to be added to the MPWG repo once reviewed:The MPWG_SC will approve the "draft minutes" via:
- Email: micropr...@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Email Subject: [MPWG_SCR Approval of the Steering Minutes] Request Vote for [month/day/year]
- Vote timeline: votes must be finalized no later than two (2) weeks after the steering call took place
- Minutes Publication: the PDF minutes will be copied, attached, and sent [by the MPWG volunteer facilitator (s)] to micropr...@xxxxxxxxxxx which completes 1 of the WG's compliance processes.
- WIP nice to have - the minute's PDF &/or link will be imported to the new MPWG page on the MP websiteSuggested email draft-template:MicroProfile Steering Committee Representatives,The vote (List of Members) is requested to approve the (month/day/year) (draft minutes link).
The MicroProfile Community input is welcomed. However, only the votes cast by the assigned representatives or their proxies [1 vote per member +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject)] will be counted.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MicroProfile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to microprofile+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/d35f8bfe-cdcb-460e-b6f9-cd2dd6008652n%40googlegroups.com.
Back to the top