Re: [messaging-dev] A call about new features tomorrow

Currently says "Asking to join..."

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Jun 16, 2021, at 1:16 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <jgallimore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for confirming, looking forward to the call later!

Jon

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 9:14 AM Ondro Mihályi <ondrej.mihalyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, it's correct, it's a call using Google Meet. When I created the invitation it was ad hoc and I didn't have access to Eclipse's Zoom. Ivar later copied my event into the Jakarta calendar but we kept Google Meet to avoid confusion. In the future I'll consider using Eclipse's Zoom.

st 16. 6. 2021 o 8:50 Jonathan Gallimore <jgallimore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> napísal(a):
Hi Ondro

Thanks for setting this up.  When I click the link, it creates an appointment with a Google Meet link - is that correct (as opposed to a Zoom call)?

Thanks

Jon