Re: [messaging-dev] An Attempt at Triaging Issues

If we dropped some of the semantic requirements on the API specification and make it being a pure API things would be a lot better.

Let’s talk during the week.  I’m typing this totally relaxed from a holiday at the beach. At least it makes a good conversation to have later on :)