Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Strange issue in Papyrus OCL integration(template signature).

... apparently the problem is a type cast (to Class) in class UML2ASDeclarationSwitch, see:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/plugins/gitiles/ocl/org.eclipse.ocl/+/refs/heads/master/plugins/org.eclipse.ocl.pivot.uml/src/org/eclipse/ocl/pivot/uml/internal/es2as/UML2ASDeclarationSwitch.java#155

I've posted Bug 566594 - [OCL, UML] OCL validation fails, if the UML model uses non-Class template parameters

Ansgar