Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Sysml 1.4 update site

Hi Saadia,

You have the information about the core [1] and the supported relatives [2] on the website with their latest releases and compatibilities.

There has not been a 2019-12 release of Sysml14 as we did not have to update the code.

If you want a more in depth view of the released material you can see what is available directly on the Eclipse server [3].

HTH,

Quentin

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/download.html

[2] https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/relatives.html

[3] https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus

Nb,  the latest sysml14 can be found here:

https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/sysml14/