|[mdt-papyrus.dev] Plan for SysML 1.5|
I checked the SysML 1.5 profile from OMG to plan the next release.
- Differences between SysML 1.4 and 1.5:
o Requirement is split in Abstract Requirement and Requirement
o Requirement:master change its signature (return a list)
o All ids have changed L
- Expected change in Papyrus
o Rebranding string from SysML 1.4 to SysML 1.5
o Change namespace from org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14 to org.eclipse.papayrus.sysml
o Bump to version 4.0.0 (first major available for org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml)
§ SysML 1.5 (oep.sysml 4.0.0) on Oxygen
§ SysML 1.5 (oep.sysml 5.0.0) on Photon
§ I will try to keep this mapping for the next versions SysML 1.X (oep.sysml X.0.0)
ð As soon as I got something working, I will push an experimental branch (committers\bmaggi\sysml15)
For the moment, the migration from SysML 1.4 to 1.5 should be quite simple
- Replace all org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14 by org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml
- Switch to the UML generator?
- How to implement the model migration?
Back to the top