De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de TESSIER Patrick
Envoyé : jeudi 12 octobre 2017 13:43
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Feedbacks about architecture framework

Hi all committers and advanced users of papyrus,

For the oxygen version, the architecture framework has been developed and used.

I would like to know your feedbacks about this framework, to include , if needed,  improvements in the road map of photon.

You can write that it is nice, why, we appreciate this kind of remarks.

You can also write remarks about:

-          Needs improvements about developer points of view:

o   Configuration about .architecture

o   How to define something that you have difficulties to do.

o   Maybe problems of performance that you have detected.

-          Needs improvements about user points of view:

o   Menus

o   Some behaviors that you have not understand…

Patrick Tessier

Back to the top