Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Default GMF Advices & Architectures

Hi Camille,

We noticed the same issue.
In SCADE Architect, we use our own "architecture" description,
and the default advices were not bound to it
(because the plugin.xml declaration only bind them to Papyrus' default context).
We have already fixed that, adding bindings to an existing elementtypesconfiguration file
that happens to be already included in Papyrus' and SCADE Architect's architecture.

I also had to fix a small issue when adding an existing advice binding
(cf ExternallyRegisteredAdvice, by opposition to registering a new one).

I can provide a gerrit contribution for all that (that was my plan anyway).

Regards,