Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Using one of papyrus's views in another eclipse tool

Hi Raphaël,

You should have all plug-ins from the "plugins/" folder, except the ones from "plugins/developer/".

If you have a proper installation, 95% of the plug-ins should compile without errors. Then, you can send the list of plug-ins which don't compile and I can tell you whether they are required (Some of them are excluded from the build and are not properly maintained)

By the way, you may need to install the latest Papyrus SR2 builds, from the nightly update site, as the branch streams/0.10-maintenance is for Kepler SR2 (Which is not released yet).

So you may need to update Papyrus from this update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/kepler

Regards,
Camille
Camille Letavernier
+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx
CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)